Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ice tray

My mom just bought some ice trays!! Whoop whoop!!

But my reason for this post isn't just to let you all know that we have ice trays now but to share with you a good illustration a brother told me right before we moved down here.

He told me my trip down here will be like putting an ice tray in the freezer. He said, "allow Jehovah to make you solid, for that to happen you will need a considerable amount of time to pass, just like an ice tray, if you pull it out of the freezer before the water becomes ice what happens? You don't have full ice cubes."

I appreciated that advice tremendously!!

Isaiah 64:8 comes to mind

"And now, O Jehovah, you are our Father. We are the clay, and you are our Potter; and all of us are the work of your hand."

I have to allow Jehovah to mold me, to make me solid, into an ice cube.

I am grateful to Jehovah that he has allowed me to come down here to mature spirituality, mentally and just simply grow as a person.

I must admit, if it was up to me. Up to my imperfect thinking. I would be in Chicago, or in New York City. But Jehovah just worked things out perfectly and well, here I am.

1 comment:

  1. That's an amazing illustration sis. Keep going and as always, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete