So a few of you have asked some questions. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond.
1. how far is your congregation from bethel?
A: approximately 40 min in car. There are about 25 Bethelites in Oceania Ingles. I haven't been able to associate much with them yet. But I will soon!
2. How far do others commute to get to the Kingdom Hall?
A: Anywhere from 10min to an hour or more. We are all spread out.
3. Are there some need greaters that only live part time in Mexico?
A: Yes, I met two sisters at the convention that go back to Florida to work and then come back. But there are those who work and stay here. Many are English teachers. Either for a school or give classes on their own.
4. Are you liking it?
A: I am liking it. Well, when I'm out in service, at the meetings or hanging out with the friends and when I'm at home (but not for too long) I am ok. But when I'm out en el mercado,or el centro, I don't like it. I don't feel safe. There's A LOT of smoke, cars, and people. BUT that's when I rely on Jehovah. That's all there's left to do. And of course I always carry my umbrella. But I need a pepper spray too!:D
5. Are you still sad? or happy?
A: I am happy because I know this is where Jehovah wants me right now. And I love meeting new friends. I love that I am with my parents. I love that I get to speak English and help the friends with their English.
Am I sad? Not really. I do miss EVERYBODY!! And there are times i shed a few tears because I wish I can just hop in my car and drive to see my friends, or hop on a 2 hour flight to see my friends in NYC. But Jehovah willing I will see everyone soon!!!:D With that being said I do plan on going for the month of February to Chicago and 2 weeks to NYC one before going Chicago and one after:D Thank you to Southwest for their rapid rewards program, haha!:D
Oh and as for Costa Rica, I don't think it will be possible for me to go. I'll just patiently wait until the next opportunity to apply for a special assembly.
6. Have you met anyone yet? ;)
A: LOL! NO!! I have not. I am focused on what I came here for and that is to help out where the need is great. So I have no intentions in "meeting someone".
Anyone else have any other questions please feel free to ask!!

No comments:
Post a Comment