I placed my first Bible Teach book
I was able to reason with a man who was fixing up a house. We were able to reason from the scriptures that God's name is Jehovah. That not all will go to heaven but that majority will reside here on earth in a paradise. And I mentioned the donation to the world wide work. And to my surprise he donated 10 pesos!!! Yay!!! May all glory and honor go to our loving Father Jehovah!
The loving sisters
I've been able to meet some amazing sisters. They are loving and so sweet! One sister, hermanita Lupita goes out in service everyday and besides the fact that she is 80 years old she is very zealous in her ministry!
Everyday I get nervous with whom I will be assign with. So I pray to Jehovah and ask him to help me not to be shy and to enjoy service to the fullest. And Jehovah has so kindly allowed me to enjoy it beyond my expectations. The sisters provide a listening ear, and understand how much I miss home. And they so lovingly give me advice and give me hugs and kisses to welcome me. Even tho I miss my home congregation, soo much that on Friday during prayer I started to cry. But without anyone noticing I quickly wiped my tears prayed to Jehovah once more and headed out door to door. Well, I ended up working with 3 sisters. And I enjoyed it so much! The last sister i worked with told me she is planning to visit Costa Rica in January. She was just there on a pioneer route in March and April. So, she so kindly welcomed me to go along with her! Jehovah willing, I will be able to travel to Costa Rica for the Special Assembly and be able to meet the friends and enjoy service with them.
Well, that is all for today. It's very late or should I say really early in the morning. Yikes! I must sleep!
Sister Lupita Meza preaching
![]() |
| Sister Lupita and I |
Spanish territory second half
Sisters preaching door to door





No comments:
Post a Comment